Mage Knight Tournament
Sunday 9am - 10am
Basically this will be a simple roleplaying race.
This event is kid friendly, although we ask that children under 10 are accompanied by an adult.
- The Mage Knight tournament will be played using Dungeon rules, with the Game Master as final arbiter.
- The Game Master will not have a figure, but will control all wandering monsters and mage spawn throughout the game
- Rules for experience and gaining levels will not be used during this game
- All characters below or equal to 25 points from all Mage Knight variations are welcome
- A range of characters will be made available to people who do not have their own.
- People may play only one character
- When all four chests have been opened (or the time is up), the winner(s) will be the one(s) with the largest treasure.
Read more about Mage Knight at www.mageknight.com